Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yellow Lunar Star/ Yellow Rhythmic Sun - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation - Day 5

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Yellow Lunar Star (2 Lamat), Kin 28, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I polarize in order to beautify
Stabilizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of universal fire.
Lunar Star. 28 is the power of Telektonon, power of 7 x 4. Consider that the triangular number of 7 is 28: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 = 28.*
______________________________________________
Yellow Rhythmic Sun (6 Ahau), Kin 240, www.calleman.com
I organize in order to enlighten
Balacing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Galactic signature of Buckminster Fuller, whose work emphasized the primal synergy of the tetrahedron. As the simplest geometrical structure, the tetrahedron is one of the few links that connect the geometry of third-dimensional space with the fractal ratios of fourth-dimensional time.*
______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
The Paris Codex

No comments:

Post a Comment