Sunday, April 18, 2010

White Planetary Dog/ White Magnetic Wind - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 15

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_________________________________
Dreamspell: White Planetary Dog, (10 Oc), Kin 10, www.lawoftime.org
I perfect in order to love
Producing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a polar kin
I extend the white galactic spectrum.
Magic Turtle Day! Fun Dog facts: Rin Tin Tin was the first American dog movie star and signed his own contracts for 22 movies with a paw print. If none are spayed or neutered, a female dog, her mate and their offspring can produce 67,000 dogs in 6 years.*
____________________________________
Long Count: White Magnetic Wind (1 Ik), Kin 222, www.calleman.com
I unify in order to communicate
Attracting breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Begin Wind Wavespell (18) of Spirit. Galactic signature of poet Tony Shearer, author of Beneath the Moon and Under the Sun and Lord of the Dawn.*
___________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
Hunab Ku

No comments:

Post a Comment