Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blue Magnetic Hand/ Blue Overtone Storm - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 4

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Blue Magnetic Hand (1 Manik), Kin 27, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I unify in order to know
Attracting healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Begin Hand Wavespell (3) of Accomplishment. The Hand is coded by the Earth and also represents the knowledge of healing. Good day to send out healing affirmations: May all beings by happy and healthy! May love radiate from every pore of my being to the whole Earth! Where there is sickness may there be health, where there is war may there be peace!*
________________________________________________
Blue Overtone Storm (5 Cauac), 239, www.calleman.com
I empower in order to catalyze
Commanding energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Galactic signature of Keith Richards: "You've got the sun, you've got the moon, and you've got the Rolling Stones."*
________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment