Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April 29, 2010 - Red Galactic Dragon/ Red Crystal Reed - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 26

The Sacred Tzolk'in
________________________________________________
Red Galactic Dragon (8 Imix), Kin 21, www.lawoftime.org & www.13moon.com
I harmonize in order to nurture
Modeling being
I seal the input of birth
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of life force.
Today is Alpha, also know as the Timespace. Consider this; Time and space are actually an integration of dimensions extrapolated from the universes of number and consciousness. 21x21=144.*
________________________________________________
Red Crystal Skywalker (12 Ben), Kin 233, www.calleman.com
I dedicate in order to explore
Universalizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of life force.
233 is the 13th number in the Fibonacci series, Skywalker is seal 13.*
____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment