Friday, May 28, 2010

White Spectral Dog/White Lunar Wind - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 27

The Sacred Tzolk'in
______________________________________________
White Spectral Dog (11 Oc), Kin 50, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I dissolve in order to love
Releasing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the white galactic spectrum
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Magic Turtle Day! "Dog is the compassionate one." Thought of the day: Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart, and try to love the questions themselves.*
______________________________________
White Lunar Wind (2 Ik), Kin 2, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com
I polarize in order to communicate
Stabilizing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of timelessness.
Kin 2, sum of all occult quartets. Galactic Signature of Terence McKenna. McKenna describes 2012, the Omega Point, as a time when we humans will encounter a trans-dimensional object that could include hyper spectral breakthrough, planetisimal impact, alien contact, historical metamorphosis, solar explosion and quasar ignition at the galactic core.*

_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

Hunab Ku, One Maker of Movement and Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment