Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blue Spectral Eagle/Blue Lunar Hand - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 7

Codex Madrid
__________________________________
Blue Spectral Eagle (11 Men), Kin 115
I dissolve in order to create
Releasing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the blue galactic spectrum
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Begin 16-day Magnetic Moon Cube Journey (days 7-22 of every moon). Note that August was formerly the sixth month called Sextilis. Augustus Caesar, the adopted son of Julius, wanted a month named after himself just as July was named after Julius. As the month only had thirty days, and July had 31, Augustus took a day from February in order to make them equal.*
__________________________________________
Blue Lunar Hand (2 Manik), Kin 67
I polarize in order to know
Stabilizing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of self-generation.
Galactic signature of Johnny Depp.*
_____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment