Saturday, August 14, 2010

Yellow Spectral Star/Yellow Lunar Sun - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 20

Calakmul Funerary Vest/ Shells and Beads
__________________________________________________
Yellow Spectral Star (11 Lamat), Kin 128
I dissolve in order to beautify
Releasing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
The Star (8) corresponds to planet Venus. In its cycle of completing five 584-day synodic cycles, Venus traces a pentacle in the sky, repeatedly, precisely and on a near perfect schedule. This process takes 8 years. Star is solar seal 8. Eight is also a Fibonacci series number (5:8:13).*
__________________________________________________
Yellow Lunar Sun (2 Ahau), Kin 80
I polarize in order to enlighten
Stabilizing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of free will.
Galactic Signature of Wilhelm Reich, who discovered a "primordial cosmic energy." He call it "orgone," and the study of it, "orgonomy."*
___________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment