Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Red Galactic Serpent/Red Crystal Earth - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 17

Maya Textile
___________________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Galactic Serpent (8 Chicchan), Kin 125
I harmonize in order to survive
Modeling instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of universal water.
Ramadan begins Islamic month of fasting. Serpent is the sign of Maldek, place of the lost chord. Eight is the number of the octave. Consider this: The goal of evolving consciousness is to resonate simply and purely as a single cosmic octave.*
___________________________________________
Long Count: Red Crystal Earth (12 Caban), Kin 77
I dedicate in order to evolve
Universalizing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Sign of the Crystal Earth (77=7x11). At the center of the Earth is a giant iron crystal octahedron. Fluorites are natural octahedron crystals - making them powerful tools when meditating on stabilization of the Earth's core.*
____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment