Wednesday, August 4, 2010

White Magnetic Mirror/White Overtone Dog - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 10

Calakmul Funerary Garment of Beads & Shells
_____________________________
White Magnetic Mirror (1 Etznab), Kin 11
I unify in order to reflect
Attracting order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Magic Turtle Day! Begin Mirror Wavespell (10) Endlessness/Meditation. Mirror corresponds to Neptune. Neptune is Bode number 300. 300 = 1+2+3...+24. The current solar sunspot cycle that peaks in 2012 is know as Cycle 24. Solar birthday Barack Obama (1961, Kin 173) and Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792), English poet.*
________________________________________
White Overtone Dog (5 Oc), Kin 70
I empower in order to love
Commanding loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of endlessness.
Galactic Signature of discovery of King Tut's tomb. First Pagan Church, Church of All Worlds, in the U.S. established on this day, 1968. Wiccan practitioners adhere to the Rule of Three: whatever a person does in life, whether good or bad, will eventually be returned threefold.*
________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment