Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blue Overtone Eagle/Blue Solar Hand - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 27

Mayan Textile - Santa Catarina Palopo
_____________________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Overtone Eagle (5 Men), Kin 135
I empower in order to create
Commanding mind
I seal the output of vision
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of abundance.
On this day in 2017 will appear the next solar eclipse visible from North America. First book by an Australian female author, Louisa Atkinson, published (1857). Galactic signature of G.I. Guirdjieff, Frank Capra, American author May Sarton, French President, Nicholas Sarkozy, and Tom Petty.*
__________________________________________________
True Count: Blue Solar Hand (9 Manik), Kin 87
I pulse in order to know
Realizing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of abundance.
Magic Turtle Day! Fifth clear sign on the tomb of Pacal Votan. Hand represents knowledge and accomplishment. If our outer thoughts were free from confusion, we would at all times be drawing from the infinite source of knowledge.*
________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment