Thursday, August 19, 2010

Red Electric Skywalker/Red Resonant Serpent - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose - Day 25

Fejervary-Mayer Codex
______________________________________________
Red Electric Skywalker (3 Ben), Kin 133
I activate in order to explore
Bonding wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of navigation.
Skywalker corresponds to planet Mars. Legend has it that Venus' son Aenas founded a city, Lavinia, over which he reigned with his descendants for many years. One of his race the Vestal Ilia, married Mars and became the mother of Romulus and Remus, the founders of Rome. Galactic signature if Pope Benedict XVI, Joseph Ratzinger. 19 x 7 = 133.*
________________________________________________
Red Resonant Serpent (7 Chicchan), Kin 85
I channel in order to survive
Inspiring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Galactic signature of American author Upton Sinclair. He was one of the first to write about telepathy in his book, Mental Radio, in which the forward was written by Albert Einstein. Einstein and Sinclair are both in the Polar Earth Family. Resonant is the tone of attunement - tone 7. Align your seven chakras with the kundalini life-force represented by Serpent.*
__________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment