Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Red Cosmic Earth/Red Self-Existing Moon - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 9

Maya Textile
_____________________________________________
Red Cosmic Earth (13 Caban), Kin 117
I endure in order to evolve
Transcending synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of birth.
117 = 9 x 13. Cosmic Earth signifies the mathematical code of the prophetic sign of the prophecy of Pacal Votan, long count date 9.13.0.0.0. Last day of the Serpent Wavespell. Earth corresponds to planet Uranus.*
_________________________________________
Red Self-existing Moon (4 Muluc), Kin 69
I define in order to purify
Measuring flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of life force
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Moon corresponds to Mercury. The Messenger spacecraft is set to begin orbiting Mercury this year (2011) to further explore its surface. Galactic signature of Swami Sivananda,, Dennis Hopper, Peter Max and J.K. Rowling.*
_______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment