Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blue Lunar Storm/ Blue Rhythmic Monkey - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 11

Maya Textile Santa Catarina Palopo
____________________________
Blue Lunar Storm (2 Cauac), Kin 119
I polarize in order to catalyze
Stabilizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of magic.
Storm is the sign of self-generation. Today is a day to stabilize energy. Only when the light appears do we realize we have been living in a world of shadows. Death date: Marilyn Monroe (1962).*
____________________________________________
Blue Rhythmic Monkey (6 Chuen), Kin 71
I organize in order to play
Balancing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Monkey signifies play, magic and illusion: "Know that this worldly life is no more than play and games, and boasting among you, and hoarding of money and children...this worldly life is no more than a temporary illusion." Quran 57:20*
__________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment