Friday, August 27, 2010

Yellow Planetary Sun/Yellow Magnetic Human - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 4

Calakmul Funerary Vest of Beads & Shells
__________________________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Planetary Sun (10 Ahau), Kin 140
I perfect in order to enlighten
Producing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a polar kin
I extend the yellow galactic spectrum.
Solar birthday of Mother Teresa (1910, Kin 40): "We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing." 140 is the number of Telektonon, perfect units ratio 5:7 (28 x 5 = 20 x 7) same as the sacred ratio 260:364 + 1.*
____________________________________________
Long Count: Yellow Magnetic Human (1 Eb), Kin 92
I unify in order to influence
Attracting wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Meditate on today's radian plasma, Limi. The Limi plasma charge is gathered in the solar plexus and accounts for a mental electron charge, which is in telepathic resonance with the North Pole.*
____________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment