Monday, August 30, 2010

Yellow Magnetic Seed/Yellow Overtone Warrior - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 8

Aztec Sun Stone
_________________________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Magnetic Seed (1 Kan), Kin 144
I unify in order to target
Attracting awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Begin Seed Wavespell (8) of Flowering. Seed seal also correlates to G/K Jupiter - Bode number 52 - the number of weeks in Thirteen moons. 144 is the twelfth number in the Fibonacci sequence. 144 is a spiritually prominent number featured in the Book of Revelations, as well as in the Mayan 13 Baktun Great Cycle (1 baktun = 144,000 days). Galactic signature of Coretta Scott King, activist and civil rights leader/widow of Martin Luther King.*
__________________________________________________
Long Count: Yellow Overtone Warrior (5 Cib), Kin 96
I empower in order to question
Commanding fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Galactic signature of Shirley MacLaine.*
_____________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment