Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blue Magnetic Monkey/Blue Overtone Night - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 23

Codex Madrid
__________________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Magnetic Monkey (1 Chuen), Kin 131
I unify in order to play
Attracting illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Magic Turtle Day! Begin Monkey Wavespell (11) of Magic. Kin 131 shares the other side of the mystic middle of the Tzolkin Solar birthday of Marcus Garvey, prophet of Rastafarian movement, influential black nationalist activist and founder of the Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League (UNIA-ACL).*
________________________________________________
True Count: Blue Overtone Night (5 Akbal), Kin 83
I empower in order to dream
Commanding intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of magic.
Command abundance! Galactic signature of Spanish surrealist artiest Salvador Dali: "One day it will have to be officially admitted that what we have christened reality is an even greater illusion than the world of dreams."*
___________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment