Friday, August 6, 2010

Yellow Electric Sun/Yellow Resonant Human - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 12

Paris Codex
___________________________________________
Yellow Electric Sun (3 Ahau), Kin 120
I activate in order to enlighten
Bonding life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
Withe electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a polar kin
I establish the yellow galactic spectrum.
Begin Yellow Galactic Spectrum: Season of Enlightenment (65-day cycle). In ancient Indian tradition, on the 120th day of pregnancy a celebration is given to the woman for the arrival of the new soul. This practice was revived and brought to the West by Yogi Bhajan. 65th anniversary of Hiroshima Day (8/6/1945, Kin 55). May peace prevail on Earth!*
__________________________________________
Yellow Resonant Human (7 Eb), Kin 72
I channel in order to influence
Inspiring wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Rainbow Bridge Meditation. Human corresponds to Earth. The Earth has three movements: it rotates around the Sun (one year); it rotates around its own axis (one day); and the axis wobbles, called precession. One full 360 degree precession cycle takes approximately 26,000 years.*
__________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment