Saturday, July 31, 2010

White Planetary Wizard/White Magnetic Transformer - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 6

Codex Egerton
__________________________________________
White Planetary Wizard (10 Ix), Kin 114
I perfect in order to enchant
Producing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
There are 114 Suras in the Holy Quran. Galactic signature of John Lennon: "I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammad and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong."*
_____________________________________________
White Magnetic Transformer (1 Cimi), Kin 66
I unify in order to equalize
Attracting opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Begin Worldbridger/Transformer Wavespell (6) of Death/Opportunity. Transformer corresponds to G/K Mars. The highest volcano on Mars is two and a half times as high as Mount Everest. There have been found four tetrahedral pyramids at Elysium on Mars facing each other. Galactic signature of Emily Dickinson: 'I heard a fly buzz when I died.'*

www.calleman.com

www.tzolkincalendar.com

www.mayanmajix.com

www.shiftoftheages.com

_________________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment