Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yellow Rhythmic Warrior/Yellow Planetary Star - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 28

Aztec Sun Stone
_______________________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Rhythmic Warrior (6 Cib), Kin 136
I organize in order to question
Balancing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
The 28th day of each moon is the Spirit Tower of the Telektonon. From here the journey in time begins again. On every Day 28 we can participate in the global Rainbow Bridge Meditation. Rabbinical scholars claim this date 1.28 (8-22) 3760 B.C.E. to be the estimated date of God's completion of Creation (as written in Genesis). Galactic signature of Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) and Edgar Allen Poe: "It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think our present existence, as a dream."*
___________________________________________________
Long Count: Yellow Planetary Star (10 Lamat), Kin 88
I perfect in order to beautify
Producing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Manifest art. Visualize the beauty and abundance of the universe pouring forth in unlimited measure...There are 88 constellations, "celestial adornment" that are officially recognized by modern scientists. Constellations are patterns in the sky that have been interpreted in many different ways - much differently in our time than by the ancients.*
___________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment