Friday, August 27, 2010

Red Spectral Dragon/Red Lunar Skywalker - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 5

Maya Textile
_____________________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Spectral Dragon (11 Imix), Kin 141
I dissolve in order to nurture
Releasing being
I seal the input of birth
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Galactic signature of Ramakrishma, Guru Maharaj Ji and J.M Barrie (Peter Pan): "In order to fly you must think happy thoughts."*
________________________________________________
Long Count: Red Lunar Skywalker (2 Ben), Kin 93
I polarize in order to explore
Stabilizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of life force
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Note that today is Skywalker (Mars) guided by Maldek (Serpent). Galactic signature of Lebanese mystic, Kahlil Gibran, best know for his book, The Prophet. Note that the Skywalker archetype corresponds to the Prophet (see Cosmic History Chronicles, Volume V). Galactic signature of beat writer Jack Kerouac (On the Road).*
___________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment