Monday, August 9, 2010

Blue Rhythmic Night/Blue Planetary Eagle - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 15

Madrid Codex
__________________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Rhythmic Night (6 Akbal), Kin 123
I organize in order to dream
Balancing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
65th anniversary of Nagasaki. Blue Rhythmic Night: Sign of the day of the discovery of the jade mask of Pacal Votan. Night represents the art of dreaming. The oldest known dream book extant, the Egyptian papyrus of Deral-Madinah, dating back to 2000 B.C., describes a practice of dream incubation, i.e. sleeping in temples in a deliberate effort to induce divinely inspired dreams.*
____________________________________________
True Count: Blue Planetary Night (10 Men), Kin 75
I perfect in order to create
Producing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a polar kin
I extend the blue galactic spectrum.
The Planetary Eagle represents the manifestation of vision through the power of higher mind, which is the noosphere, "Knowing and reaching our fullest potential within the constraints of the biosphere must be the ultimate goal, the driving vision of the 21st century. The noosphere...suggests the necessary balance."*
_______________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment