Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yellow Resonant Seed/Yellow Spectral Warrior - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 16

Hunab Ku, One Giver of Movement and Measure
__________________________________________________
Yellow Resonant Seed (7 Kan), Kin 124
I channel in order to target
Inspiring awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of intelligence.
New Moon. Resonant Seed is a good day to raise our awareness of the value of seeds in our life. As the source of our living foods that nurture us, seeds represent a wisdom that has nurtured us throughout history. "Organic food production plays a very important role in healing our world. Its focus is getting toxic chemicals out of agriculture." (Dr. Gabriel Cousens). Note psi chrono unit.*
__________________________________________________
Yellow Spectral Warrior (11 Cib), Kin 76
I dissolve in order to question
Releasing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Galactic signature of poet Allen Ginsburg (Howl).*
___________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment