Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Yellow Spectral Sun/ Yellow Lunar Human - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 11





Mural of the Maya
Lady Blood, Mother-To-Be of the Hero Twins, and the Lords of the Underworld.





Yellow Spectral Sun

The bluest blue Jay cries
To Ruby-throated Hummingbirds
Whose tiny sunlit scarlet

Throats dance
 In grand extravagance
Otherworldly, truly –

Huge Crows dip low overhead
Searching out Breakfast, screeching black
Messengers from an Underworld unseen


Guided by the gliding
Flying, dipping, darting
Drumming, thrumming, Hummingbirds –

Symbols of an over-arching Wing
Hints of a Time sublime –
When perhaps I, too, will sing.


©Kleomichele Leeds


AHAU



Kin 180: Yellow Spectral Sun


I dissolve in order to enlighten
Releasing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
I am a polar kin
I transport the yellow galactic spectrum.



The initiate is the one who gathers fragments of knowledge and returns them, bit by bit to the primordial field of wholeness.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Svadhistana Chakra  (Kali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment