Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Blue Electric Storm/ Blue Resonant Monkey - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 18







Tlaloc. The Rain God. Aztec.




Blue Electric Storm


Tall Trees
Slake a Thirst
Of which I’m unaware
Until I’m there
In the midst
Of the Mist

A soft Blanket
Of Leaves
Marks my way

Lush Greens vibrate –
Infinite in Hue
Remarkably blue
Is the Sky

Birds and Silence
Sing Lullabies –
Solitude my Ally
In the rendering
Of Soothing Song.



©Kleomichele Leeds



CAUAC



Kin 159: Blue Electric Storm


I activate in order to catalyze
Bonding energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of abundance.



By choosing to align with divine will we participate in and become instruments of divine creative action.*




*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.







The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Svadhistanha Chakra  (Kali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment