Friday, September 18, 2015

Yellow Crystal Star/ Yellow Electric Sun - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 27






Photographs © Justin Kerr . Above is  Maya vase K6316, depicts a Maya ruler wearing a mushroom inspired headdress, making a hand gesture to an elite across from him who may be holding a mirror or  presenting an offering. Although difficult to see the offering held in front of the ruler may be a sacred mushroom.  The woman standing behind the ruler, maybe his wife, is holding an offering plate which contains a decapitated head.






Yellow Crystal Star


Heavy was I
With Weight
Of Tears unshed and Time

Orbiting around myself –
Judging without Mercy
Merciful without Judgment

A Monster sat
Upon my Heart
Devouring my Passion

Then came You
With Eyes bright –
Like Stars

And a warm Heart
Wrapped like a Gift
From Heaven.



©Kleomichele Leeds



LAMAT



Kin 168: Yellow Crystal Star


I dedicate in order to beautify
Universalizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



When you can no longer recognize yourself, then you have fulfilled the divine command of transcendence and ascension.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Manipura Chakra  (Limi Plasma)






No comments:

Post a Comment