Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Red Solar Serpent/ Red Cosmic Earth - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 24







 Maize-God, the Classic Maya form of Hun-Hunahpu,
 resurrecting from the earth symbolised by turtle shell,
 and accompanied by his two sons Hunahpu and Xbalanque
 (b/w drawing from Maya bowl) http://gnosticanthrop.narod.ru




Red Solar Serpent

I mine the depths

Traveling on instinct –

Pulling Rubies, Diamonds

From the Walls

Plucking perfect Pearls

From an oyster Shell

I drop down

Into Realms Chthonic -

Into Realms Plutionic

Down the Path

 Out to See -

Beneath the rolling

Sea to Luz

The City -

Many Mansions

Of My Soul.


©Kleomichele Leeds



CHICCHAN



Kin 165: Red Solar Serpent


I pulse in order to survive
Realizing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal 
Enter me.



The crystal is a powerful instrument that will replace the machine in the Golden Age.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Ajna Chakra  (Gamma Plasma)






No comments:

Post a Comment