Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Blue Planetary Storm/ Blue Magnetic Monkey - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 10







Mural of Young Maya Ruler and others in Blood-Letting Rites. Bonampak.




Blue Planetary Storm


I am dismembered
As was Osiris –

Parts of me scattered
Over Land and Sea

A great Lineage of Gods
Precedes and supersedes me –

Dionysus, Orpheus –
Every sacred King

Where is my Beloved?
Does she seek me?

Is she willing to (re)collect me
Piece by Piece?

Re-member me, my blessed Twin –
Redeem me out of Chaos into Song!




©Kleomichele Leeds



CAUAC



Kin 179: Blue Planetary Storm


I perfect in order to catalyze
Producing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.



It is only when the light appears that we realize we have been living in a world of shadows.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





 The Sacred Tzolk'in




Ajna Chakra  (Gamma Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment