Friday, September 4, 2015

White Spectral Wizard/ White Lunar World-Bridger - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 13






Jaguar Image from the Chilam Balam of Chumayel.




White Spectral Wizard

It isn’t that we quarreled –
Or fought with sharpened Tongue or Fang
Or clawed our Way through Tunnels full of Gloom
Together
No fuming Rage or Thunder
Tore our Hearts apart

Eros, too, stood silently at bay
Peeking in on us – standing on tip-toe
Watching as we mocked Love’s glory
Imitating the sublime State
We moved simultaneously toward
And away from one another

The Possibility of US did not
Dawn in Flashes of bright Light
You spoke of Rockets, saying
“I need others as well as you –
Another instead of you.”
Inside me never you –
Only you

There are Burdens you carry
Awkwardly against your Will
Away from me you turn
Even while approaching
You balance yourself self-consciously
In order not to fall or disturb
Your precarious Equilibrium

 Being January’s Child
I know the two-faced god
Of Ambivalence –
Janus is false fashioned
As you are rudely fake
You give and then abruptly take
Away

I had little time
To test the Truth 
To run the Gamut of Emotions
Bequeathed to me
As crown Jewels –

I chose the simple Stone
Of Disenchantment
I now deny false gods –
Declare that I repair
The bruised Heart within me beating –
The Decision is mine
To make without you
Even as I have been
With you

Awareness breaks in
Waves of Consciousness –
The rhythmic Swell of Knowledge
Builds the natural Bridges of my Soul –
Only forward does my inner Eye direct
As I acquaint myself with myself again –
Without you.


©Kleomichele Leeds



IX




Kin 154: White Spectral Wizard


I dissolve in order to enchant
Releasing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



We must transcend conditioned thought responses in order to look at any person, place, or thing and see clearly which point in Cosmic History it is reflecting.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Manipura Chakra  (Limi Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment