Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Yellow Solar Human/ Yellow Cosmic Seed - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 11






 Like Egyptian, Maya hieroglyphic writing is highly iconic, firmly anchored in Maya iconography and full of human, animal, and divine faces and body parts. - See more at: http://www.fortnightjournal.com/nicholas-carter/392-maya-hieroglyphs.html#sthash.eURhEiUl.dpuf.




Yellow Solar Sun


 I was born into ignorance
 But I serve only Truth

I follow a golden Lamp
Into the Origins of Time

I am the numinous Feminine 
In a World of Men

Initiated into false Values
False Wisdom – Fallen Love

I am Love itself –
The Life in Death

I am Eternal – Infinite
I am the Sacred in all things.



©Kleomichele Leeds



EB




Kin 152: Yellow Solar Human


I pulse in order to influence
Realizing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of elegance
i am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



When we realize our vast evolutionary potential, we will advance into super-human functioning, not at the conscious, but at the super-conscious level.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.




 The Sacred Tzolk'in






Svadhistana Chakra  (Kali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment