Thursday, September 17, 2015

Blue Spectral Hand/ Blue Lunar Storm - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 26






Jade sculpture of a deity, AD 550 – 650. National Institute of Culture and History, Belize; Photograph courtesy National Institute of Culture and History, Belize. Source of text and images Peabody Essex Museum.





Blue Spectral Hand

Draw near to
Hear the Mystery –
Mythology
Cosmology of Soul

In Reverie and Reverence
Replete with Obeisance –
Unearth the Labyrinthine
Ways invisible

Reject me not
Nor spurn me
Do not fear –
Draw near

Forgive my Urgency
Insurgency –
No Thing compares
To this Emergency. 


©Kleomichele Leeds



MANIK



Kin 167: Blue Spectral Hand


I dissolve in order to know
Releasing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.



The human is meant to evolve into a holonomic energy capacitor and activator working as a vital component in the whole system of the planet.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Visshudha Chakra  (Alpha Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment