Monday, September 7, 2015

Red Magnetic Earth/ Red Overtone Moon - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 16







Ek Chuah was the patron of cacao, and the owners of plantations of this crop conducted a ceremony in his honor in the month of Muán. www.vallartafactory.com




Red Magnetic Earth

Like frozen Field
Or brittle Fern
I fold into my Self –
Surface Life recedes
Falls far away and deep –
 Sparks are faint and blue
Too weak for Light or Heat
Frost rustles underfoot
Grasses bend and break
A Shroud upon myself I take –
Infinity curls within
My Shell –
Eros hides
Inside
Great granite Cliffs
Reveal a Planet full
With Rhythm, Rhyme and Reason –
Her molten Crystal Center
Pulls the Moon around
Directs the Seasons
And the Treasons
Until the Sun returns.


©Kleomichele Leeds




CABAN



Kin 157: Red Magnetic Earth



I unify in order to evolve
Attracting synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.



We can go outside and feel the wind.  It is palpable if there is moisture in the air in the noospheric era.  We will be able to determine the same things about the mind.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Muladhara Chakra  (Seli Plasma)






No comments:

Post a Comment