Sunday, September 13, 2015

Blue Resonant Night/ Blue Spectral Eagle - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 22






Late Classic (600-900 AD) Maya figurine, wearing what looks like a mushroom inspired headdress, Jaina Island, Campeche Mexico.





Blue Resonant Night


Into my Dream
Flew a yellow Bird –
A Rose upon each Wing

The Rose was pink
And I did think it odd
This Coloring

The Bird came close
As if to speak
In Awe I shut my Eyes

Then I did feel
A tiny Beak
Lovingly kiss my Cheek.


©Kleomichele Leeds


AKBAL



Kin 163: Blue Resonant Night


I channel in order to dream
Inspiring intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of vision.



The GMDBX information stream occurs via a synchronotron transmission system, and is directed to fully activate earth consciousness into a new state of evolution.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Sahasrara Chakra  (Dali Plasma)



No comments:

Post a Comment