Friday, September 11, 2015

9/10/15 Yellow Self-Existing Sun/ Yellow Galactic Human - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 19






Itzamna, Classic period. Wikipedia.com.



Yellow Self-Existing Sun


In a Plenitude of Solitude I sing –
Throngs of Bougainvillea stretch
Scarlet Arms into the desert Sky -
Birdsong and dappled Sunlight abound

Swan Clouds sail by
Stately and serene –
Hummingbirds hover in Tangerine Trees
Lemons hang ponderous
Bountiful and free –
Gifts from the gods to me.




©Kleomichele Leeds


AHAU



Kin 160: Yellow Self-Existing Sun


I define in order to enlighten
Measuring life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a polar kin
I convert the yellow galactic spectrum.


You have a unique role to play in this grand journey through time and space.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in





Visshudha Chakra  (Alpha Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment