Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Red Self-Existing Skywalker/ Red Galactic Serpent - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 4







Pre-Columbian Artifacts taken to Spain.







Red Self-Existing Skywalker


Almost I can hear
My Soul walking –
She was crippled and lame
Limping, crying out –
Slouching toward Bethlehem
In Passion and Pain

So long separated from Splendor –
Spending hours cramped in
Crowded Places, guarded Spaces

Signs and Symbols shout –
Translating the Unconscious
Into Consciousness –
Crushing the overarching Power
Of the Patriarchy to miss the Point entirely

Make young my Mouth –
Oh, walking Soul
Let us prance and dance with ease
Like a fat elm in a strong Breeze –
My Heart beats to the Rhythm of your Stride. 



©Kleomichele Leeds



BEN



Kin 173: Red Self-Existing Skywalker


I define in order to explore
Measuring wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



Equinox: Autumn (N. hemisphere), and Spring (S. hemisphere).  At a critical threshold, the universe must become self-reflective.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Svadhistana Chakra  (Kali Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment