Sunday, September 13, 2015

9/12/15 White Rhythmic Wind/ White Planetary Wizard - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 21






Ik, a Maya T-shaped logograph, means 'breath, wind';
 coupled here with sunlight it advances symbolic meanings. www.mstrmnd.com





White Rhythmic Wind


Poetess I call myself
As Lines I rhyme
Fine Phrases do I form –

My Thoughts evolve
In parcèd Time
As Rhythms sweet are born –

When I dare
Disclose to you
A rare or radiant Verse –

You see the Light
In darkest Night –
The lifting of a Curse.




©Kleomichele Leeds



IK




Kin 162: White Rhythmic Wind


I organize in order to communicate
Balancing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.



Today information is often mistaken for knowledge; there is so much information that we do not know what to do with it.  As a result, there is little understanding about what actually constitutes genuine knowledge.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Anahata Chakra  (Silio Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment