Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Yellow Electric Human/ Yellow Resonant Seed - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 3






Art
Maya Ritual portrayed in carving.





Yellow Electric Human


Oh muse, oh husband, may you be the same
That I need only look to one for all
Allow my marriage to yield more than name
As Adam cherished Eve before the Fall
Oh muse, oh husband, if it be your will
May well our union celebrated be
While we raise children of the ink and quill
Prolific now but more so presently
We’ll populate the earth with measured feet –
Not human only but also in verse
Verse whose noble lines inspire not deceit –
But love and honor o’er the Universe

When so my musing husbanded shall be –
No other would I bow before but Thee. 


©Kleomichele Leeds


EB




Kin 172: Yellow Electric Human


I activate in order to influence
Bonding wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of intelligence.



The six mental spheres are connected to the third-, fourth, and fifth-dimensional functions and provide us with the capacity to ink with inter-dimensional information.*




*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in






Ajna Chakra  (Gamma Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment