Friday, November 26, 2010

Yellow Spectral Human/Yellow Lunar Seed - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 12



TIME = ART

"THE ART OF STONE IN A JAPANESE GARDEN IS THAT OF PLACEMENT.  ITS IDEAL DOES NOT DEVIATE FROM THAT OF NATURE. BUT I AM ALSO A SCULPTOR OF THE WEST."

ISAMO NOGUCHI


Paris Codex

Dreamspell:  Yellow Spectral Human  (11 Eb), Kin 232

I dissolve in order to influence
Releasing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Spectral Human.  Day of the Covenant, Baha'i.  Consider that the whole earth is now encapsulated in a machine frequency brought about by human free will.  On this day in 1789 the harvest of 1623 was first celebrated nationally in America.  The day of the week was Thursday, and Thanksgiving Day has since been celebrated annually on the last Thursday in November.*


__________________________________________

Long Count:  Yellow Lunar Seed  (2 Kan), Kin 184

I polarize in order to target
Stabilizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Seeds of a new knowing: Information is given in cosmic science to facilitate conscious evolution - there is nothing that occurs or is described that is not a function of directive intelligence.  Even "random" events play a role in the origination of the structure of intelligence and its effect on consciousness.*


_____________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin

No comments:

Post a Comment