Monday, November 22, 2010

11/22/2010 Yellow Resonant Star/Yellow Spectral Sun - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 8

TIME = ART

"IN EVERY PAINTER A WHOLE IS MYSTERIOUSLY ENCLOSED."

WASSILY KANDINSKY

Zbalanque and Hunah Pu - The Hero Twins


Dreamspell:  Yellow Resonant Star  (7 Lamat), Kin 228

I channel in order to beautify
Inspiring art
I seal the store of elegance
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of universal fire.

Day to attune to art and beauty.  this day also corresponds to planet Venus.  Venus is brighter than every other celestial object except the Sun and Moon.  Venus orbits the Sun every 224.7 days, but since it rotates counter clockwise this is not even the length of a Venusian day.  Also galactic signature of James Watson, co-discoverer of DNA, and J.D. Salinger.*


____________________________________________

Long Count:  Yellow Spectral Sun  (11 Ahau), Kin 180

I dissolve in order to enlighten
Releasing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the yellow galactic spectrum.

180 is the number of degrees in a half circle, and the number of degrees Fahrenheit between the freezing point of water, 32, and its boiling point, 212.  We are undergoing a shift from third-dimensional personality to  fourth-dimensional higher persona.  the Sun is the coordinator of consciousness.*


___________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment