Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yellow Galactic Warrior/Yellow Crystal Star - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 24



TIME = ART

"EVERY TRUE WORK OF ART MUST EXPRESS A DISTINCT FEELING."

CASPAR DAVID FRIEDRICH



Mayan Kukulkan Crop Circle



_______________________________

Dreamspell:  Yellow Galactic Warrior (8 Cib), Kin 216


I harmonize in order to question
Modeling fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of universal fire.

Ancient Greek writing claims that there were exactly 216 years between the incarnations of Pythagoras.  Galactic signature of Eleanor Roosevelt, Malcolm X and Sir Martin John Rees, British astronomer whose controversial book Our Final Hour (2003) argued that the pace of technological change threatened to outstrip the capability of human control.*


____________________________________________

Long Count:  Yellow Crystal Star  (12 Lamat), Kin 168

I dedicate in order to beautify
Universalizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Magic Turtle Day. Your body is a temple of art.  Most Rastafarian believe that their own body is the true church or temple of God, and so see no need to made temples or churches out of physical buildings.*


______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment