Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blue Resonant Eagle/Blue Spectral Hand - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 23


TIME = ART

"WHILE I RECOGNIZE THE NECESSITY FOR A BASIS OF OBSERVED REALITY - TRUE ART LIES IN A REALITY THAT IS FELT."

ODILON REDON



Mayan Textile, Santa Catarina Palopo

Dreamspell:  Blue Resonant Eagle  (7 Men), Kin 215

I channel in order to explore
Inspiring mind
I seal the output of vision
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.

Eagle corresponds to Jupiter.  Jupiter is the biggest planet in our solar system and contains more mass than all the rest of the planets, moons, comets, and asteroids combined.  The word "jovial" derives from the Latin word for Jupiter.  Fall of the Berlin Wall (1989).  Galactic signature of Bobby Fischer (world chess champion), Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker), Michael Jordan and Mel Gibson.*


______________________________________________

Long Count:  Blue Spectral Hand  (11 Manik), Kin 167

I dissolve in order to know
Releasing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic signature of Kundalini yoga master Yogi Bhajan: "If you remember that you are part of infinity, then no wrong can happen to you." Also galactic signature of Ammachi, "the hugging saint," and Jean Houston, social artist and cultural anthropologist.*


______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment