Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yellow Crystal Sun/Yellow Electric Human - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 28

                                                                       TIME = ART

I TRY TO APPLY COLORS LIKE WORDS THAT SHAPE POEMS, LIKE NOTES THAT SHAPE MUSIC."  JOAN MIRO

        

                                                 Aztec Sun Stone



Dreamspell:  Yellow Crystal Sun  (12 Ahau), Kin 220

I dedicate in order to enlighten
Universalizing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of free will.

Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Sun is solar seal 20 and Crystal tone is 12: 20 - 12.  Meditate the world enclosed by this circumpolar bridge by the rhythmic solstice.  December 2012.*

__________________________________________

Long Count:  Yellow Electric Human  (3 Eb), Kin 172

I activate in order to influence
Bonding wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of intelligence.

Electric Human reminds us that our brain releases electrical charges with every thought; it is up to the Human to remain resonant with Earth's electromagnetic field.*

________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.




No comments:

Post a Comment