Sunday, November 7, 2010

Red Overtone Skywalker/Red Solar Serpent - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 21



TIME = ART


"LIFE OBLIGES ME TO DO SOMETHING, SO I PAINT."

RENE MAGRITTE


Dresden Codex


Dreamspell:  Red Overtone Skywalker  (5 Ben), Kin 213

I empower in order to explore
Commanding wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of birth.

The oldest meteorites - the Enshisheim meteorites - fall was dated to this date 4.21 (Nov. 7) 1492.  In Russia, this day in 1917 is known as the "October Revolution," when the Communists came to power and Kerensky's government was overthrown.  Solar birthday of Leon Trotsky (1879) and Marie Curie (1867), the first woman to win a Nobel Prize for her work on radium.  Solar birthday of French novelist Albert Camus, the recipient of a Nobel Prize for literature in 1957.*


______________________________________________

Long Count:  Red Solar Serpent  (9 Chicchan), Kin 165

I pulse in order to survive
Realizing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Serpent corresponds with life-force or kundalini energy. "With the awakening of kundalini, there is simultaneous awakening of things from the unconscious field of human existence which one may not have had prior conscious knowledge of whatsoever." (Swami Satyananda Saraswati).*


_____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment