Sunday, November 21, 2010

11/21/2010 Blue Rhythmic Hand/Blue Planetary Storm - Overtone Peocock Moon of Radiance, Day 7


TIME = ART

"I FOUND I COULD SAY THINGS WITH COLORS AND SHAPES."

GEORGIA O'KEEFE


Chac, the Rain God


Dreamspell:  Blue Rhythmic Hand  (6 Manik), Kin 227

I organize in order to know
Balancing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled. 

Begin 16-day overtone Moon cube Journey.  Hand corresponds to Earth, cube 7.  Today is Silio, also referred to as the day of the Cube.  Consider that all geometric forms are derived from the fourth-dimensional radial matrix.  All fourth-dimensional functions are radial in nature and imply a principle of center from which the structure is projected.*


___________________________________________________

Long Count:  Blue Planetary Storm  (10 Cauac), Kin 179

I perfect in order to catalyze
Producing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.


_____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment