Thursday, November 4, 2010

White Lunar Dog/ White Rhythmic Wind - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 18



TIME = ART

"THE CONTENT OF ART IS NEVER ITS SUBJECT."

LEO VAN PUYVELDE



Priest Dressed as Maize Deity

Dreamspell:  White Lunar Dog  (2 Oc), Kin 210

I polarize in order to love
Stabilizing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

On this day in 1922, British archaeologist Howard Carter discovered the steps leading to the tomb of the Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun, "The Boy King" (ruled 1333 BC - 1324 BC).  King Tut's tomb in the Valley of the Kings was discovered by Carter almost completely intact - the most complete ancient Egyptian royal tomb ever found.  Thirty years later came the discovery of the tomb of Pacal Votan in Chiapas, Mexico.  Galactic signature of several notable people: Paul Gaugin; Charles Dickens; Helen Keller; Pope John Paul II; Prince Charles; Gary Snyder; Quincy Jones; I.V. Iyengar, among others.*


____________________________________________________

Long Count:  White Rhythmic Wind  (6 Ik), Kin 162

I organize in order to communicate
Balancing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

The more consciously the breath is aligned with the body, the better the results.  "By controlling the nerve currents that govern the lungs and upper part of the body, the yogi can walk on water and swamp..." (Verse 4, Yoga Sutras).*


___________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment