Friday, November 12, 2010

White Planetary Mirror/White Magnetic Dog - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 26


TIME = ART

"PAINTING REQUIRES THREE PRINCIPAL PARTS: DRAWING, PROPORTION AND COLOR."

PIERO DELLA FRANCESCA


Xochipilli, Tlalmanalco, Mexico

Dreamspell:  White Planetary Mirror  (10 Etznab), Kin 218


I perfect in order to reflect
Producing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of death
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Galactic signature of Gregorian New Year's Day 2013.  Also Galactic signature of the opening of Pacal Votan's tomb (June 15, 1952).  Note that the psi chrono is 3 Monkey, one of the clear signs on the tomb of Pacal Botan.  Also note that precisely one moon earlier on Electric 26, the psi chrono was Kin 218.  Solar birthday of Baha'u'llah ( 1817, Kin 233), founder of the Baha'i Faith.*


___________________________________________

Long Count:  White Magnetic Dog  (1 Oc), Kin 170

I unify in order to love
Attracting loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

English Romantic poet Lord Byron had a dog named Boatswain.  When the dog died, he had the following inscribed upon the dog's gravestone:  "Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices."*


__________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment