Monday, November 8, 2010

White Rhythmic Wizard/ White Planetary World-Bridger - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 22

TIME = ART

"IF I WANT TO GIVE MY MIND DIVERSION, THEN IT IS NOT HONOUR I SEEK, BUT FREEDOM."

REMBRANDT VAN RIGN


Jaguar Temple, Yucatan, Mexico

Dreamspell:  White Rhythmic Jaguar/Wizard  (6 Ik), Kin 214

I organize in order to enchant
Balancing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

There are precisely 260 days (one spin) until the new 13 Moon year.  Rhythmic Wizard is the sign of the 2011-2012 year-bearer (13 Moon calendar).  Solar birthday of Edmund Halley (1656), the English astronomer who gave his name to the comet which reappeared on December 25, 1758, sixteen years after his death in 1742.  Galactic signature of Rael (Claude Vorilhon), French founder and leader of UFO religion Raelism.*


_____________________________________________

Long Count:  White Planetary World-Bridger  (10 Cimi), Kin 166

I perfect in order to equalize
Producing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of timelessness.

Galactic signature of John F. Kennedy: "Change is the law of life.  And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future."*


_____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment