Tuesday, November 16, 2010

White Magnetic Wind/White Overtone Jaguar Wizard - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 2


TIME = ART

"A MAN PAINTS WITH HIS BRAIN AND NOT WITH HIS HANDS."

MICHELANGELO BUONARROTI



Temple of the Jaguar, Tikal, Guatemala


Dreamspell:  White Magnetic Wind  (1 Ik)  Kin 222

I unify in order to communicate
Attracting breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Begin Wind Wavespell (18) of Spirit.  Eid al Adha (Islam), celebrating Allah's forgiveness of Abraham.  Galactic signature of Native American poet Tony Shearer who had a deep fascination with Mexican prophet, Quetzalcoatl:  "His signs were many, the morning star, the sacred twin, the tree of life, the feathered serpent, but now the Lord of Dawn is coming."  Galactic signature of Philip Dick, prolific science fiction author (Blade Runner).*


______________________________________________

Long Count:  White Overtone Wizard  (5 Ix), Kin 174

I empower in order to enchant
Commanding receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of spirit.

Galactic signature of the origin date of Cosmic History Chronicles (3/13/2002).  First words: "Cosmic History is a teaching of liberation..."*


___________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.





Sacred Mayan Tzolk'in


No comments:

Post a Comment