Friday, November 19, 2010

Red Self-Existing Serpent/Red Galactic Earth - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 5

TIME = ART

"WHERE THE SPIRIT DOES NOT WORK WITH THE HAND THERE IS NO ART."

LEONARDO DAVINCI 


Tlaloc - God of Rain and Fertility


Dreamspell:  Red Self-Existing Serpent  (4 Chicchan), Kin 225

I define in order to survive
Measuring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a polar kin
I convert the red galactic spectrum.

Galactic signature of Sir Bob Geldof, former singer for punk band the Boomtown Rats.  Geldof transformed himself and the world with his humanitarian work for Africa culminating with the televised concert Live Aid (1985).*


_________________________________________________

Long Count:  Red Galactic Earth  (8 Caban), Kin 177

I harmonize in order to evolve
Modeling synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of birth.

Galactic signature of both Leonardo DaVinci and Johann Sebastian Bach.*


_______________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment