Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blue Planetary Monkey/Blue Magnetic Night - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 11


TIME = ART


"SO I SAID TO MYSELF - I'LL PAINT WHAT I SEE - WHAT THE FLOWER IS TO ME, BUT I'LL PAINT IT BIG AND THEY WILL BE SURPRISED INTO TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK AT IT - I WILL MAKE EVEN BUSY NEW YORKERS TAKE TIME TO SEE WHAT I SEE OF FLOWERS."

GEORGIA O'KEEFFE

Codex Egerton


Dreamspell:  Blue Planetary Monkey  (10 Chuen), Kin 231

I perfect in order to play
Producing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of self-generation.

Thanksgiving (USA).  On this day in 1896 was a famous extraterrestrial sighting.  Col. Shaw was riding near Lodi, California, when three tall beings appeared, with large eyes and little body hair.  He and his companion reported the visitors as Martians.  On this day 5.11 (Nov. 25) 2003, the US Air Force issued an unclassified Teleportation Physics Study.*


__________________________________________

Long Count:  Blue Magnetic Night  (1 Akbal), Kin 183

I unify in order to dream
Attracting intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic signature of Judy Garland:  Somewhere over the Rainbow...*

_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity , Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin

No comments:

Post a Comment