Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yellow Cosmic Sun/ Yellow Self-Existing Human, Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 6











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Aztec Sun Stone Calendar

______________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AHAU
 
 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Cosmic Sun  (13 Ahau), Kin 260

 
 
I endure in order to enlighten
Transcending life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Today marks the end of another 260-day Galactic Spin/ Tzolkin!  The superhuman is endowed with cosmic consciousness to know that it is an androgynous ever-evolving interval of expansive cosmic enlightenment.*


www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com

________________________________________



EB

 

Long Count:  Yellow Self-Existing Human  (4 Eb), Kin 212

 
I define in order to influence
Measuring wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of elegance.
 
 
The Akashic field is the mathematically structured medium that holds the holograms or holographic information of all and everything that is.*
 
 
 
____________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment